Centurion proudly acquires the Clayton Priory Estate, Hassocks
Clayton Priory was originally known as New Priory. The property was built in circa 1820 by John Podmore. It is believed that the architect for Clayton Priory was John Rebecca of Worthing. The property is grade 2* listed and one of its best characteristics is a grand staircase of single flight dividing at half landing.